European Armwrestling Federation (EAF) meeting │02 September 2013
European Armwrestling Federation (EAF)
- The meeting was chaired by Assen Hadjitodorov – the President of EAF and WAF
- Scotland was accepted into the “EAF Family”, and it will be present at the next European Armwrestling Championships (EuroArm)
- Georgia and Switzerland are candidates for organizing the European Armwrestling Championships in 2016 (EuroArm)
- Each country whose athlete will be tested positive should pay for two additional tests at the next championship
- Joining SportAccord – the remaining countries should complete the formalities until 2014.