Ten of the most notable events of 2012 in the world armsportu
1. Organization super tournament in Moscow «A1 RUSSIAN OPEN RUSARTARHIV» – the most prestigious and most expensive project in the world arm wrestling
2. The arrest of Igor Mazurenko
3. Election of the President of the WAF Assen Hadzhitodorova
4. Failure to organize the World Cup in Brazil
5. Arsene Lilieva defeat in the World Cup final on Krazimira Kostadinov
6. Adoption of Nicholas Mishta as vice president of the Russian Association armsportu
7. Reconstruction of the site of the Russian Association armsportu
8. Implementation of the first competitions in Russia with the help of EAF, adapted to electronic passports PAA
9. Accreditation MOSCOMSPORT armsportu Federation Moscow (FAM, President – Petrov AM)
10. Former armrestlerov brilliant performances at the Olympic and Paralympic Games in London:
Standard-bearer of the Russian national team, two-time champion of the 2008 Paralympic Games, former armrestler Ashapatov Alex won the gold medal in the discus throw and shot put!
Alex Kuznetsov won the silver medal in the javelin!
Svetlana Tsarukaeva won a silver medal in weightlifting in women in weight up to 63 kg (coach – Kazbek Zoloyev)!
Nicholas Mishta is the owner of the company RUSARTARHIV, which was the main sponsor for the A1 RUSSIAN OPEN – World Armwrestling Grand Prix – 27-28 July 2012 and it will be the main sponsor also for A1 Russian Open 2013.
Nicholas Mishta was the winner of the SENIOR MEN 90 KG category, at NEW YEAR TOURNAMENT 2012 – RUSSIA │21 – 23 December 2012.
This year ” the president of the Russian Association armsportu Alexander Filimonov appointed vice president for development Mishta Nikolai Anatolyevich from August 1, 2012 ” – armpower.net