It was discussed many times before, and it was very hard / impossible for me to convince people that the best measurements of Denis Cyplenkov are the ones from his website (there is a translated copy of a table with his measurements and strength achievements below the images). It was very hard because people wanted to be amazed, they really wanted to believe that a 57 cm forearm is something normal for Denis Cyplenkov.
We know already that big guys usually have some fluctuations in measurements depending on their shape. This year Denis Cyplenkov didn’t compete in any big armwrestling competition, therefore he was lighter and smaller than when he is competing.
Take a look at the captures I made from the Iron Rating video. The video is posted below the images and the table, I set the youtube player to start the video at the exact moment when Alexander Fedorov begins to take Denis Cyplenkov’s measurements (16:46).
According to this video posted by Iron Rating on youtube on 31 August 2015, these are his measurements:
Denis Cyplenkov: fist size = 34 cm (13.4 inches) – August 2015
Denis Cyplenkov: forearm size = 42 cm (16.5 inches) – August 2015
Denis Cyplenkov: biceps size = 54 cm (21.3 inches) – August 2015
Denis Cyplenkov: wrist size = 23.8 cm (9.4 inches) – August 2015
Original – ciplenkov.ru │ Google Translate:
Summary table of strength achievements and measurements of Denis Cyplenkov:
|Height (cm / ft, inch)||186 cm (6 ft 1″)||186 cm (6 ft 1″)|
|Weight (kg / lb)||144 kg (317.5 lb)||140 (308.5 lb) +/- 5 kg (11 lb)|
|Biceps (cm / inch)||60 – 62 cm (PR), 58 – 60 cm (LR)
23.6″ – 24.5″ (PR), 22.8″ – 24.4″ (LR)
|58 – 60 cm (PR), 56 – 58 cm (LR)
22.8″ – 24.4″ (PR), 22″ – 22.8″ (LR)
|Wrist (cm / inch)||24 cm (9.5″)||23 cm (9.05″)|
|Forearm (cm / inch)||48 cm (18.9″)||46 cm (18.1″)|
|Waist (cm / inch)||105 cm (41.3″)||95 cm (37.4″)|
|Chest (cm / inch)||145 cm (57.1″)||140 cm (55.1″)|
|Hip (cm / inch)||85 cm (33.5″)||75 cm (29.5″)|
|Neck (cm / inch)||50 cm (19.7″)||50 cm (19.7″)|
|Shin (cm / inch)||50 cm (19.7″)||50 cm (19.7″)|
|Bench press (kg / lb)||in Hall 290 kg (639.3 lb), WPC 270 kg (595.2 lb), IPF 260 kg (573.2 lb) (2012)||working 220 kg (485 lb) PFD|
|Deadlift (kg / lb)||strongman 320 kg (705.5 lb) (2008)||Worker 180 kg (396.8 lb) – 200 kg (440.9 lb) PFD|
|Squats (kg / lb)||strongman 340 kg (749.6 lb) (2008)||Worker 180-200 PFD|
|Lifting barbells biceps standing||180 kg (396.8 lb)||180 kg (396.8 lb)|
|Bench with chest standing:||strongman 180 kg (396.8 lb) timber (2008)||I do not do|
|Captains of Crush Grippers||№2, № 3||I do not do|
*? – All I go, I go on the record beaten Arnold Schwarzenegger in 1972, which states that the weight of the body on the number of times. I recall with a weight of 115 kg old Arnold lifted the barbell biceps standing 120 kg 20 times, the fact remains that Guinness World Records. With my 140 kg will not soon I will go.
RPT – general physical training, the average number of 15-20 times, to give muscle tone.
- Your contact: – Write the letter read .
- Can I hire you as a coach? – No
- Training cycle (method of training tips for beginners)
Offseason 5 times a week slowly
Season 3 times the limit of weight training
I can advise beginners to exercise regularly, but not too much strain to do mostly basic exercises (bench press, deadlift, squats) only they can see the real power boost. Train no more than 3 times a week, eat well and balanced (meat, vegetables, fruit), and a lot of good rest, thump to the extent of not more than once in a week is better not to thump!
- As you swing your biceps – bicep workout you can see in the pictures . Training specific, I armrestlerov all of this goes.
The best exercise for biceps my opinion – the rise of the biceps barbell sitting EZ stamp see photo .
- What kind of food the most correct in your opinion? – Better than Vladimir Turchinsky I can not answer, watch the video there all lucidly described ( my answer )!
- Sports Nutrition – Amino acids and protein when there is absolutely nothing.
- Why are your hands so big? – Everyone thinks it’s from drinking S.G.R. But not guessed! In our family’s paternal all my grandfathers, uncles were the hands, heredity in one word.
- How do you spend your holidays? – I like to relax in nature, sit in the bath so that the beer, roach.
- Creative plans for the future? – A lot of plans have had the strength and life for their implementation.
- Favorite music? – Victor R. Choi and Nikolai Rastorguev.
- What saddens and frustrates? – Questions that people ask without thinking, as well as people are not conscious of their actions and deeds!
- If you want me to call what ever event, remember you have to pay for travel, accommodations, as well as keep in mind the fact that my personal time, too, costs money – it is possible to negotiate write .
- Denis you are in social networks, as you distinguish from the clones?
My page in Odnoklassniki locked, so for me there is no more, there were only clones.
My contact, I distinguish from clones simply by the number of friends, and those who are my friends. But I write there, too, is extremely rare. See my page in touch .
On Twitter, I do not have a Facebook I do not have too.
- I will answer your questions on the site, if it is an interesting question even publish.
Just answer the questions (if possible) Online: Iron factor .
My nickname on this forum: Zeus.
Original – ciplenkov.ru │ Google Translate
I set the youtube player to start the video at the exact moment when Alexander Fedorov begins to take Denis Cyplenkov’s measurements (16:46):