- The meeting was chaired by Assen Hadjitodorov – the President of EAF and WAF
- The minutes of the EAF Congress held in May at the European Championships in Lithuania were approved (See point 14 : Minutes of the EAF Congress Meeting 2013)
- Scotland was accepted into the “EAF Family”, and it will be present at the next European Armwrestling Championships (EuroArm)
- Georgia and Switzerland are candidates for organizing the European Armwrestling Championships in 2016 (EuroArm)
- Alexander Filimonov – the President of Russian Armsport Association (RAA) talked about the measures taken to combat doping use.
- Each country whose athlete will be tested positive should pay for two additional tests at the next championship
- Joining SportAccord – the remaining countries should complete the formalities until 2014.
Read the full article on Armpower.NET: EAF MEETING BEFORE THE CHAMPIONSHIPS
See all the articles about #European Armwrestling Federation (EAF)