Ranking of the best the world has created rukobortsev Dean Faculty of Physical Culture, Belgorod State University, National Research Igor Nikulin.
Table of international ranking points A1
|Name of competition||1 place||2nd place||3rd place||4th place||5th place||6th place|
|NEMIROFF WORLD CUP, World Grand Prix A1||100||70||50||35||25||10|
|Championships countries in the top three in the team standings last World Cup||35||25||15||10||5||
- Athlete will receive ranking points according to the table, according to the place, which he received at these events.
- After each event specified in the table updated rating will be posted on the website PAA.
- The rating will be calculated for each hand separately.
- Cherez10 kg weight categories: 60,70,80, 90, 100, 110, and 110 men, 60,70,70 + women. In this case, an athlete, take part in competitions in the weight category up to 75 kg. do78 kgbudet or have a rating in the weight category to 80 kg.
- Ranking will be calculated for two years from the World Cup in 2011
- The results of the open category at the Russian Championships are considered by scores NEMIROFF WORLD CUP and World armwrestling Grand Prix A1 RUSSIAN OPEN RUSARTARHIV.
- The results of the open category at NEMIROFF WORLD CUP and the World Grand Prix A1 considered by scores World Cup.
Details of the event: A1 Russian Open 2013 – World Armwrestling Grand Prix │ 25-28 July 2013
See all related posts to this event: A1 Russian Open 2013